Friday, November 30, 2007

Have cards, will memorise

I finally got round to buying two new packs of cards today, to bring my total of useable packs back up to 36. Maybe I'll have a go at memorising the whole bally lot of them in an hour tomorrow. I doubt I will, knowing how useless I've been at the whole training thing just lately, but you never know.

Other than that, I can't think of anything to write about tonight. Or rather I can, but it's all about subjects I would never sully this blog with, like the latest entertaining developments in the latest political scandal, or the fact that I was mentioning Christopher Biggins in this blog before he was cool, or the fact that the fourth-most-emailed story on the BBC News website is about a puppy that got its head stuck in a watering can but is okay now. So I'll just leave it at that.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Re: "I was mentioning Christopher Biggins in this blog before he was cool"

YOU STILL ARE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too lazy to google him; Before 'Surprise Surprise!!!!', what was he well known for?
Was he before Timmy Mallet?