Monday, December 11, 2006

Oh God

Yes, a bonus extra post tonight because I've been self-googling again and found this on a white-supremacist forum:

"The people with the greatest Memory are white - the world record holders are all white, no blacks in this category, hehehe - surprise surprise!! You can tell this to some lefty or black person if they argue with you on the subject of intelligence, and definately memory.

WE CAN DEVELOP OUR MEMORIES, How can having a great memory usefull though? What would you do if you had a super memory, how would it benefit you?

The man with the greatest memory in the world is from the UK and the top few, I think 3 or so are from Great Britain whcih makes me proud, but prouder still all white. He can memorise 22, yes 22 packs of playing cards in 5 minutes and then recall all of them in order, WOW!!!! Unbeleivable!!!

He also has other feats under his belt, truly remarkable, anyway YOU too can have a super memory.

I will supply links on the above feats later on today but I leave with some questions, how can we use SUPER MEMORY POWER to our advantage? Please let me know your thoughts guys, thanks speak to you later."


Maybe I should post a reply and tell him I'm Jewish?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

but you'd be lying. Unless-- do you have any sort of minority ancestry that would make them cringe? Any interracially married cousins? Something?

Anonymous said...

"definately(sic)" -- You should e-mail them.

You could chat about the "intillectual supremicy of wite peeple..." lmao

Anonymous said...

"He can memorise 22, yes 22 packs of playing cards in 5 minutes and then recall all of them in order, WOW!!!!Unbeleivable!!!"


That is unbeleivable[sic]!

Anonymous said...

You don't need to email them because they have an opposing views forum that guest can (anonymously) post if they wish: http://www.stormfront.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14

Zoomy said...

Perhaps I should just make it clear that I don't really have any intention of replying to that post in any way - and if anyone else reading this was thinking of doing so, I'd really appreciate it if you wouldn't!

As for my family tree, it's populated exclusively by white Yorkshire folk. As far as I know there's no family history of anyone looking further than next door for their marriage prospects. I'm not quite so much of a lefty that I feel the need to apologise for being a white male, but it is a tiny bit embarrassing in situations like this...