Sunday, March 19, 2006

Lemming Aid

I didn't have anything better to do this evening [this is Zoomy-speak for 'I had lots of important and useful things I could have been doing, but didn't feel like doing them], so I've just spent an hour or so playing Lemmings on my old Mega Drive. Lemmings seems to be popular again, or at least I see adverts for it on the PS2 or one of those new-fangled consoles, probably with bonus features. Everything's got bonus features these days.

But it's one of those timeless, enduring games that you can just play for hours on end and never get tired of. Frustrated and terminally addicted, yes, but not tired. There's something compelling about having the fate of hordes of mindless little animals in your hands...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To the end of your last sentence-- you forgot the Bwahahaha. There should always be a Bwahahaha.

Anonymous said...

hey, what you choose to have in your hands during your free time is none of my business.... :X