Friday, March 17, 2006

Guessing games

So do I get any clues as to who's posting comments here and calling themself "Dominic O'Brien's Liver"? I suspect Step, but the weird thing about being me is that I have several friends who might do something like that...

Anyway, the weekend's here, I've got it all to myself, and I'm going to use it very productively. Honest. Lots of memory training for the long disciplines, lots of the tedious preparatory work for the Cambridge memory competition (Clemens is definitely coming, and loads of Americans promised at the weekend to make an effort to come over, which is great!), lots of book-writing. I'm really going to try to do something about How To Be Clever. I realised the other day that it's been in the planning stages for a good three years now, which is just ridiculous.

I wonder how long this resolve will last before I spend the rest of the weekend slumped in a chair watching telly?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny you should bring this question up, I too was just sitting here (as though a testicle would have the ability to stand) pondering this very question... :)