Sunday, September 04, 2005

I'm Back

By which I mean that I'm still here, but I'm back to being the kind of person who lives on his own and has nothing better to do than blog.

Anyway, I haven't really got anything exciting to talk about. Work has been a bit of a drag lately, and is probably going to carry on in the same vein - showing the people taking over our jobs how we do them. If there's one thing I hate, well, it's probably not that, but if there's a whole pile of things I don't really like, then telling someone how I do my job is pretty high on the list. I'm not very good at it, and I always have the feeling that a) I'm doing something in an extremely stupid way, or b) someone will notice that I don't really do anything worthwhile. Just paranoia, you understand, but it's disturbing.

Also, I still haven't got round to fixing my CV. I'll do it some time this week. Or maybe I won't, we'll see.

No comments: