Monday, November 27, 2023

The amazing world

 I'm sorry to hear that Mike has died. Mike as in Mike's Amazing World of Comics, that is. The long-established, universally loved and admired, comic cataloguing website. It's been my first go-to site for any obscure superhero comic trivia I might be interested in for longer than I can remember.

I then spent a heck of a long time searching the internet to try to find Mike's surname, because I knew I knew it at one point but couldn't remember it now - I'd almost decided he kept it a secret from everyone and I'd never known it at all, finding him universally referred to just as "Mike" by everyone mourning his loss. I did find it in the end, but it seems to be the done thing not to mention it, so I'll just leave it as RIP Mike. A true hero of the comic nerd universe.

No comments: