Thursday, March 04, 2010

America's memory

Tch, it's the US Memory Championship on Saturday, and I can't use it as an excuse to visit New York this year, because I've got no holiday days left until the new year starts in April. It's probably my own fault for going to Japan so many times, but I'm still looking for someone else to blame. But at least Florian's going, so there'll be a full and interesting report on memory-sports.com!

Incidentally, expect a lot of blogging about the Cambridge Memory Championship this weekend and for the two months thereafter. I've rather neglected it (in the sense that I've done absolutely nothing by way of organising it, telling people it's happening and other minor matters like that), so I'm going to make up for it now. Well, not now, but Saturday, definitely.

No comments: