Thursday, January 07, 2010

Tokyo-2

Yep, it's definitely confirmed, I'm going back to Tokyo for a flying visit - flying out on Saturday 23rd, arriving Sunday morning, then back home on Tuesday morning, and back into work on the Wednesday, thus only using up my last two remaining holiday days of the financial year. I think it's fair to say that jetlag will be a problem, but I'm sure I'll be up to whatever memory stunts they're wanting me to perform in the studio.

The weather is apparently really quite nice in Tokyo at the moment, so hopefully it'll be a nice change from the ice and snow and nastiness over here. And even if it's not, yay! Japan! Again! For free! Being the World Memory Champion is great!

2 comments:

Sam said...

That's really quite showbiz, Ben - flying off to the other side of the world for a couple of days...

Zoomy said...

It really is extremely groovy, isn't it? I think I'd prefer to do the non-showbiz thing and stay there for a week, but it's hard to juggle my life as a celebrity with the job that actually pays my bills...