Monday, September 28, 2009

Reading and sneezing

I've got a cold and would appreciate sympathy. I've also got a new old book, as part of my continuing quest to actually read some books that edumacated people have read - "The Woman In White", cost 50p from a charity book stall. I have a vague idea that they did a BBC adaptation quite recently, so I might be jumping on the bandwagon like some kind of dreadful wannabe-intellectual, but I'm hoping that I'm thinking of someone else, and the book is still known and cared about only by stuffy old people with too much time on their hands. It's quite good, actually.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You get too many colds, Ben. You need to boost your immune system. Take a supplement. Watch your diet. People care about you.

Zoomy said...

Actually, I don't get more colds than the average person, I just whine about it in public a lot more often in the hopes of getting sympathy and hugs. And besides, nobody cares about me...