Sunday, July 26, 2009

Foreign films

I've got Canadian and Japanese TV filming me in August, just before (but apparently not at) the UK championship. That's two separate TV companies, not a Canadio-Japanese co-production like one of those 1980s cartoons animated in Japan and dubbed by Canadian voice-actors. Although they should totally make one of those about me. No, this is the boring kind of documentary that all of my devoted fans just can't get enough of. Especially if I change my mind and tell them I don't want to be filmed after all. I don't actually like making documentaries, after all. I should put my foot down some time and say that I think we've done enough of them and it's getting a bit old now...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, there are still a few of your fans who haven't gotten to see any of Zoomy documentaries yet.

You would make a pretty great cartoon character though...

~ J.B.

Dr Joseph Pridmore said...

Ben and the Wheeled Warriors. Please get me Jean Chalopin and Bruno Bianchi's autographs when you meet them.

Anonymous said...

The media never pay you any money and only use you for their own benefit. Maybe you are being exploited by a media that needs to sell papers and get viewers. What exactly have the media ever done to benefit you.