Saturday, February 21, 2009

What a beautiful day!

Oooh, it's been like summer! I did get a nice short summery haircut, and went down to London (and also Kingston on Thames) to see the sights and bask in the comparative warmth and sunshine, and I've only just got back in. Now to rest my weary feet and watch Match Of The Day for the highlights of the few games whose result I didn't overhear in other people's conversations or see on randomly-placed TV screens over the course of the day. Why can't people maintain football-related silence on Saturdays for the benefit of people who like to watch MOTD in the evenings?

1 comment:

SamT said...

ah what annoys me is the news readers going if you don't want to know the results look away now and then SAY it , so if you didn't have it muted or fingers in your ears you still find out!