Thursday, July 31, 2008

I make it seventeen days come Friday since anybody spoke to me

I get the feeling that my blog hasn't been all that interesting just lately. It's working nine to five that does it - when I'm doing the same thing every day, it doesn't inspire me to write about interesting stuff. And I blame this for why I haven't had much in the way of comments on my blog just lately. Even so, I would like to know somebody's still out there. Say something!

Possibly on the subject of whether I should get some new "business cards" for the UK Championship. I was thinking of retiring the "Ben Pridmore, idiot" ones and going with "Wile E Coyote, genius (have brain, will travel)"

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Something.

Anonymous said...

something!

Anonymous said...

Are you suddenly going to get 5 million posts of the word 'something'?
Oh dear.

Thanks for lending me your brain by the way, I'll try not to destroy it completely and totally, well not until page four at least.

Anonymous said...

Dude!!!

Don't Blogger give you any stats on the number of readers? There must be loads

Anonymous said...

Soybmobu.

(my verification word)

SamT said...

Ok may not read every day but I do play catch up!!
I AM OUT HERE! lol

Anonymous said...

im always here