Thursday, September 13, 2007

TMWRNJ!

Okay, this is cool - This Morning want me on the show! I get to hang out on national TV with whoever hosts This Morning these days, possibly Phillip Schofield! Don't know what day yet, but I'll keep you informed. Also, I've just been talking to someone over the internet who didn't know my real name, and when I told him he said "You're Ben Pridmore? Wow!" I never meet people who've actually heard of me without being told! I'm really turning into a global celebrity! I'll have paparazzi going through my bins before you know it!

I also did that interview with the Rheinische Post today, so if you're a devoted reader, stay tuned. Alexei the UK correspondent says that he might be able to write the article some time soon if the paper stop insisting he write about Madeleine McCann and nothing else. So don't hold your breath.

2 comments:

Ellen Stafford said...

Have fun at This Morning. If you are on during the week (and it isn't the childrens school holidays) then it will be Phillip Schofield and Fern Britton (Monday to Thursday) or Phillip Schofield and Ruth Langsford (Friday).
I run Phillip's website so if you see him say hi from me ;)

Goodluck, I watch This Morning so will watch out for you!

Anonymous said...

Real men kiss horses, not girls.