Friday, May 18, 2007

Something memorable I forgot

Last Sunday, the man in charge of the Bristol expo, I forget his name (it was something similar to, but not, Mike Allred), when we were introduced said "Have I seen you on TV? Your name sounded familiar." I suggested that he might have seen me on Child Of Our Time, the most prestigious non-Brazilian TV appearance on my sparse celebrity CV, and he said "Yes, with him with the moustache! I watch that!"

This very nearly counts as someone recognising me without being told who I am. I'm practically famous!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yep. you're famous. i read your blog all the time ever since seeing you on current tv, and i live in america.

Zoomy said...

Woo! Someone watches Current TV! And in America too! This is the first I've heard that my four minutes of fame made it to the US version - I just looked it up on the website to check, and it looks like it really did. So check it out, Amerifans! I haven't seen the thing myself, so I don't know if it's worth watching, but it's me, so how could it not be?