Friday, December 08, 2006

London Nights

Going to the big city tomorrow for the Big VPS Christmas Meet - well, I'm not sure how Big it'll be, but there'll be half a dozen of us having a festive drink, anyway. This is also an opportunity to wander around the shops and think about what to buy people - probably a bit early to actually buy presents, we don't want to go mad here. Besides, it's fun to frantically run round the shops just before they close on Christmas Eve, adding to the burden of the poor overworked shop assistants.

Also, I'm getting back into memory training quite well now. Did a pack of cards today in under 30 seconds for the first time in a while, and I've got not only a proper routine, but plans to expand it in the new year when I won't be so busy all the time. Who knows, I might manage another world championship yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Arrggh. I wanna be there. Even if it is just so that Kitty can Not buy me a drink.

Hope you have fun.