Tuesday, July 04, 2006

What I wouldn't give for an intergalactic omniglot

Sorry I've talked about nothing else for the past week, but the show I'm going to be on is called Caldeirão do Huck. It's got a website, and it doesn't look like the kind of thing that they'd invite foreigners on in order to play cruel jokes on them, but I'm still not sure what it's all about. Or for that matter what a caldeirão do huck. A cauldron of something, possibly. I'll have to ask Alberto for a crash course in what the show's all about - I have a feeling it's a kind of Noel's House Party.

Anyway, I'm still not practicing memorising cards, I notice. I think I have some kind of subconscious desire to fail spectacularly in front of the watching Brazilian millions. How many people watch this programme, anyway? And once again, what happened to my policy of not doing things like this? Sorry, I just get nervous before scary new experiences. Ignore me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please, just don't start pulling all of those things out from your pants on television.

I couldn't find anything about your upcoming appearance on their site, is there any announcement? Why doesn't whomever the intermediary is answer what is the specific nature of the show?

You should notify the British consulate in Brazil to make sure you're not availing yourself of some sort of perverse South American sex slavery. Unless of course you would fancy being a sex slave...lmao

Either way, it's probably a good idea to pack as many clean shorts as you can carry... =}

Anonymous said...

Hey Zommy,

Try to record it if you can; I don't get British TV in the states :P.

Better yet, if you have a TV Tuner, you could record it via the computer and upload it to me ;).

4th of July here was great (too bad England doesn't have it, when I move there.)

We did one pound of flash. I'm not sure this means anything to you, but, one pound is a lot.

A. lot.

Anonymous said...

Dude, remember Rocky IV? Clemens Mayer is Ivan Drago, training like a machine to kick your arse. Hope you can get back into training soon or it's going to be a bloodbath :(