Sunday, March 26, 2006

Philippe is standing on it

I've spent quite a lot of time today reading my way through the archives of Achewood, a rather strange and often extremely funny webcomic. I'm kind of annoyed that I haven't done this before, actually - I've seen references to and snippets from it for months and thought I should maybe check it out some day. And now I have, it turns out that while the snippets were okay, there are bits in there that I can't see anyone else recommending, but that my particular sense of humour finds absolutely hilarious.

James Kochalka even drew a strip for it back in 2003, for Pete's sake! If anybody had told me that, I would have read the thing straight away! What's the matter with you people, not telling me when there's something by James Kochalka out there on the internet that I don't know about?

No comments: