Sunday, July 31, 2005

Are You Dave Gorman?

If he'd been born Ben Pridmore, that book would have been a lot shorter. However, it would still have been a good read. I cheerfully admit that I occasionally type my own name into Google to see what people are saying about me, but it's especially fun when I find a website about someone else of the same name. And since I last did this, there's another one - a Ben Pridmore plays cricket for the Newby Hall 3rds in division 8 of the Nidderdale and District Amateur Cricket League.

I'm wondering if this is the same person who plays for Steeple Claydon FC, maybe switching sports for the summer. I suppose I could look up Steeple Claydon on a map and see if it's anywhere near Nidderdale and district, but I can't really be bothered. Still, it's always nice to know someone of my name has some kind of sporting ability.

No comments: