Monday, October 02, 2023

I'm now 76% English

 You might remember that DNA test I did last year, and the "Ethnicity Estimate" that it provided. Well, Ancestry have updated their estimating and provide a more accurate estimate of where my (as far as I know exclusively English) ancestors came from. So here's how I'm put together now!


I've lost 3% of Sweden/Denmark, and 4% of Scotland, with that whole seven percent of me now granted English citizenship. Give it another few years, maybe I'll entirely have made it into this country!


I've still got that 1% of Norway lurking in me somewhere, though...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got my test back with a note saying that they don't test monkeys.

Zoomy said...

Monkeys (or chimpanzees, anyway) always do better than me at tests. They're probably just disqualified to give the humans a chance.