Monday, July 03, 2017

Multimedia

If you're one of those people who can't get enough of the sound of my voice, check out this interview! I haven't listened to it myself yet, but as I recall I rambled on incoherently for an hour or so about memory competitions and life in general. Please do check out all the other podcasts on the site too, you're sure to find something to entertain you!

And the point it makes is a good one - we really should have memory competitions in Ireland. The place must be full of potential memory enthusiasts who just need a nearby event to come to!

But if you're not such a fan of me and more of a fan of Clay Knight and Johnny Briones, check out Johnny's interview with Clay here! There's going to be a lot of these, with memory people from around the world. Me too, if I ever get round to filling in the questionnaire. Look forward to it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice interview! I'm an accountant, too, so I found a lot of what you said concerning people's perceptions about numbers and accountants to be very true to my experience here in the US as well.

I liked that accent of the interviewer, especially how he pronounces "cards" as "cairds", and "through" as "true".