Sunday, June 05, 2011

She asks me why, I'm just a hairy guy

What do Wayne Rooney, Jimmy White, Elton John and John Cleese have in common? They've all never been the undisputed world's best in their chosen profession, that's what. And they've all had hair transplants. I'm just saying.

What's wrong with being bald? It should be something to be proud of! It makes you look cool! It's amazing how many fashion-conscious people have suggested I should disguise my baldness in some way, like by shaving the rest of my head so that people assume I could grow a full head of hair if I wanted to, but I've just chosen to be stylishly hairless.

Incidentally, my contempt for things like hair transplants extends to cosmetics of all kinds, and also any kind of shaving. Men or women. This is probably why I have so few friends.

No comments: