Friday, December 12, 2008

Local Hero

I've been meaning to mention for a while that that interview with me has now appeared in the Beeston Express and been posted on the internet for the world to see. It's probably worth making it clear that I didn't actually claim that the reason I didn't win the world championship for the last three years is that I didn't take part, nor did I neglect to mention (as I always do when I end up telling that pi story) that I never recited it and would probably have only made a mess of it if I'd tried, and have forgotten the whole thing now anyway. Still, Grandma got a namecheck, which is the important thing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Robot~Ham is the coolest name I've heard all year.

SamT said...

loved the fact your Gran is the stooge for the paper! She told them where you were!! What happens if you was hiding? lol