Friday, December 07, 2007

Oh, I don't believe it!

I've lost my Blue Peter badge! It must have fallen off somewhere yesterday, because it wasn't on my jacket this morning. And still isn't, for that matter. I can't believe I didn't notice it last night when I hung the jacket up - possibly someone broke in to my flat last night and stole it. But this is terrible! I look like a normal person again, someone who's never been on Blue Peter and had Socks the cat sitting on his lap and everything! Well, I'm not going to stay badgeless. I'll buy one on eBay. Or steal one from someone else. Or draw a picture and send it to them.

2 comments:

Göran Andersson Daum said...

I think the woman in the shop yesterday took it. Go back and confront her.

SamT said...

they can't make them how the used to, as I've had mine since 1972.
I know I am THAt old!! ( I was 12!!) But then I didn't go wearing mine in public, which makes me a sad person too