Thursday, June 14, 2007

Little by little

I did a pack of cards in 25.94 seconds tonight. You might remember that a couple of months ago I was enthusing about a time of 25.98. At this rate I'll beat the 25-second barrier at some time in the 23rd century. It's funny, you'd think it wouldn't be as exciting to chip away at my personal best a hundredth of a second at a time as it was when I was just starting out with card-memorising and taking whole seconds off my record on a regular basis, but if anything it's more thrilling now than it ever was!

In other news, I've got an interview next Wednesday for a proper, permanent job that sounds really, really cool and exactly the kind of thing that I want. So everyone has to a) remind me to go to the interview, and b) cross their fingers for me.

No comments: